Monday, January 24, 2011

My grandmother's vintage dress

 Hello lovelies, my passion for vintage came back!
I've always been fascinated with everything about our past, because each item, each object belonged to one of our family, tells a story.
In this case, I rearranged the store and I found this beautiful my grandma's vintage dress!
I immediately fell in love with it and I thought to match it with a micro cashmere sweater, handmade by me, a vintage brooch (my friend's gift) and a double pearl necklace for my mom. Ankle socks and  black shoes that I  bought a few days ago in a vintage flea market and paid only $ 25.
The leather belt is modern but I think it goes well, BUT the chic's details is the original kelly bag stolen from my mom.
I am thinking about to open a space in my blog dedicated to those outfits we can create "stealing" clothes or accessories from the closets of our family, what do you think?





 

3 comments:

  1. made me miss my grandma! :) nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that it's your Grandma's dress. Makes it so much more fun and special to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great! It's simple and perfect for day and night!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete