Saturday, January 15, 2011

Simple but chic!

Hi beauties, this is my special post dedicated to one of my favourite top picked from my Etsy Shop!
This week has been very important for me and my work, because I had an amazing meeting with a great store, interested in my new S/S 2011 clothing collection.
I was so excited in doing well as this was a big chance to catch, so I decided to wear one of my best handmade top with batwing sleeves.
I love this top because it is so simple but sexy, to wear as a top or as a mini dress, as it is ore one shoulder.
Anyway, I decided for a total black outfit to accessorie with sparkling grey details! What do you think, was it a good choice?






                                                   CHICCASTYLE BLACK TOP
                                                   ZARA BLACK SHORTS
                                                  STELLA ZETA  HAT
                                                  HANDMADE BELT
                                                  CALZEDONIA SOCKS
                                                   ITALIAN SUEDE SHOES

1 comment: